Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chp.4 The Marketing Enviornment

H&M has a big target group towards the younger people and students. It's important for H&M to continue to discover interesting and new products to continue to bring in the younger customers. While working at H&M I have noticed that mainly there is a variety of different consumers.When I shop at H&M, I'm always excited to see what they have that's new. I feel they have everything I need in that store, which means they get more money out of me. LOL . H&M has to make sure that as their target environment is changing, they are also changing as well. You have to adhere to what the consumers want and need. I love H&M because they know what they need to do and how to do it, to continue to bring in more revenue. H&Ms prices are wonderful and cater to those that may not have a lot of money to spend on clothing.I have learned that some stores are set up differently to cater to the environment in which they're located. The styling of the manicans, to the set up of the windows. H&M wants to make sure they appeal to a specific group of buyers all the time.

Chp4. The Marketing Environment

1 comment:

  1. hi, what pricing strategy do you think h&m uses internationally, for instance in its saudi arabia stores

    ReplyDelete