Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chp15. Retailing

So when I walk in H&M I always find something I like, the customer service sucks but I like the fact that they are trendy and at the same time affordable. H&M always has up to date clothing and accessories that resemble celebrities. The workers in some H&M locations lack good work ethic displayed amongst their customers,  the one I visited besides my store wasn't such a pleasurable experience. Overall, the store is well organized and put together. I know that within each few weeks they change the theme of the store and change the clothing in each main area. I like when I walk in the store I can get a general idea of what the theme is for those few weeks. Every floor has an A- spot that should show the customers whats going to be in each section. It prepares them for what and where each item will be. This is the most important spot because this will make a statement for the area. The A-spot must always be on point and it's demanded of the employees to make sure it's obtained. 
Chp.15 Retailing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment