Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chp6. Consumer Desicion Making

H&M is aware that there may be changes within a consumers decision making. They know that this is a risk and can effect their results and business. H&M knows that changing in the global economy can effect a purchasing behaviour. H&M makes sure to have a flexible buying model that can be adjusted to different market conditions. As a worker and customer, I myself know what I need and what I simply want. Everything I buy I don't always need, it's just that I see something within my style and have to have it. Not only does the style compliment me, the prices H&M offers for their pieces you can't pass up. I have had customers come to my register deciding what to buy, if not all the items. Some say " I really don't need this, but Wow! look at the price in one" I will get it!.

H&M seems to have found a great niche of sucking the customers in with the phenomenal prices. Over the years H&M has learned to cater to what the consumers may need and what their looking for. Their style of the clothing changes each season and are wearable by all ages and sizes. There are a variety of sections such as TREND a more high end line of H&M, yet still great quality and reasonable pricing. There is Divided Black for teens to late 20's early 30s. Divided RED is a more sporty, comfortable line. Everyday is a line that people can wear everyday, turn your work outfits into night wear. And lastly denim and basics, where they have tshirts, tank tops, underwear, sweatpants, leggings and etc. H&M has a big selection of Lingerie and bathing suits, and a line that all consumers seem to love is the LOGG section. Very soft tshirts and tanks, more on the casual and dressy side of comfortable wear. Modern Classic is a work, dressy, classic look that women and men can both wear. So the decision making for consumers  is endless at H&M. You have many sections to choose from and always guaranteed a sale with additional low prices!
Chp6. Consumer Decision Making

No comments:

Post a Comment